I am going to show you how I assembled my garage storage set from Montezuma. It was truly a frustration-free experience. Each piece is sold separately, so you can mix and match units to build your perfect garage. Just like I did. Every unit comes folded up for easy transport.
Once home, you simply unfold, attach with provided hardware, and set up wherever you want. All you will need is a power drill or a screwdriver. I am going to show you how to assemble a 2-door tall cabinet. Unlike the other units, the tall cabinet isn’t a folding unit. Instead, it comes in multiple pieces. First, assemble the side panels. Take two side panel pieces. On one side of them, insert a stiffener to connect them together and attach them with the screws provided.
On the other side of them, attach a bracket using the screws provided. This completes one side of the tall cabinet. Repeat this process to assemble the other side of the tall cabinet. Next, attach the bottom panel to the two side panels using the screws provided. Then, screw four adjustable feet into the cabinet bottom. Attach the top panel using the screws provided. Place four back panels on the back of the cabinet. Starting at the top and working down. Then, attach the screws provided. Secure the front corners of the cabinet with screws. Finally, assemble the doors. Connect panels A and C together to create the right-hand door. And panels B and D together to create the left-hand door.
For each door, insert a middle door pole to connect the two panels together on one side. Then attach the two panels together using the screws and nuts provided. Once both doors are assembled, attach them to the cabinet. First, partially screw the bolts into the cabinet and hang the doors on them. Then, fully tighten the screws. Insert the shelf supports inside and put the shelves on top of them. One shelf must be placed in the fourth set of holes in order to properly lock the unit. Because I want these units to look good in my garage,
I also attach them together with the screws provided. They are attached to the top of each unit. There are also end covers provided to hide the holes that I am not using. Finally, for safety, the tops of all of the units should be secured to the wall using the tapping screws and washers provided. Be sure to mount to wall studs or another solid surface, not to the drywall. For more information refer to the owner’s manual that came with your new unit.serves of high 6 Foot Tall Cabinet picture, image and wallpaper. Download this 6 Foot Tall Cabinet collection photo for free that are delivered in high definition, 1176 x 2475 pixel. Browse another wallpaper like this in Kitchen Cabinet archive. If you want to enjoy as yours, please click the download view full size below so you can choose the size of 6 Foot Tall Cabinet in any format size. We have wonderful gallery of the latest Kitchen Cabinet to add to your desktop, computer, tablet or smartphones.
Gallery of: 6 Foot Tall Cabinet
- Cabinet Slash – 6 Foot Tall Display Case With Glass Sides And Glass Doors for 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Gladiator Ready-To-Assemble 72 In. H X 36 In. W X 18 In. D Steel Freestanding Garage Cabinet In Hammered Granite with 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Closetmaid 71.75 In. H X 48 In. W X 20.5 In. D Multi-Purpose Wardrobe Freestanding Cabinet In White with regard to 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Workforce 6 Ft Tall Plastic Storage Cabinet | Storage Cabinet for 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Alera Assembled 6 Ft. Storage Cabinet With Adjustable regarding 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Gladiator Premier Series Pre-Assembled 66 In. H X 30 In. W X 18 In. D Steel Rolling Garage Cabinet In Silver Tread pertaining to 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Workforce 6 Ft Tall Plastic Storage Cabinet | Storage Cabinet within 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- Keter Optima Wonder 6 Ft. Tall Indoor Garage Cabinet in 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin
- 6 Ft Tall Blue Chimney Cupboard | Primitive In 2019 with 6 Foot Tall Cabinet by admin